Address Change

Change of Address, Phone or Email Address

Please complete the following form to change your contact information.

For assistance, please call (509) 458 - 3400

Attorneys admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, are required to submit a written notice of change of name, address and/or email address to the Clerk of Court upon a change in address pursuant to Local Rule 83.2(d)(1).

If you are not participating in a pending case, submit this form to notify the Court of your change of name, address or email address.

NOTE: If you are participating in a pending case, you must file a Notice of Change of Address in that case.


Enter the new information in the appropriate field(s):

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.