If you will be making more than one payment, you can save time by creating a Pay.gov account.
For information on how to setup an account click here.
You may make online payments for criminal debt such as special assessments, fines and criminal restitution. Payments are made through the U.S. Treasury website, Pay.gov.
• Download the Criminal Debt App from iTunes
• Download the Criminal Debt App from Google Play
Complete a request using the Request for Pay.gov Refund form and attach backup documentation. Email the form and backup documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reimbursement can take up to two weeks.
Click on the link below to make an online payment for Certificates of Good Standing/Duplicate Certificate of Admissions, Petition for Admission, Pro Hac Vice or Pro Se Filing fee.
Payments are made through the U.S. Treasury website Pay.gov
Please Note: Payments for Certificate of Good Standing requests are non-refundable. Please be sure to verify the status of Good Standing prior to submission.
• To update your address, email the court's financial unit at email@example.com
• For questions about the balance of money owed, you may contact the court at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-458-3400.
• For questions about statements received in the mail, contact the U.S. Attorney's Office.
•Tickets issued on federal property are paid at the CVB website.
•For questions about Payments for Certificates, Petition for admission, Pro Hac Vice or Pro Se filing fees, you may contact the court at email@example.com or by calling 509-458-3400.
Home | Contact Us | Employment | Glossary of Legal Terms
Copyright © 2020, Eastern District of Washington